Copyright and Trade Marks
The content of this website are © Fox Town and Country Homes. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
Licence to re-copy for Limited Purposes:
1) You acknowledge Fox Town and Country Homes as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement and the Fox Town and Country Homes web address
(www.foxtownandcountryhomes.co.uk) in the copy of the material, and
2) You must inform the third party that all the Terms and Conditions set out herewith apply to him/her and that he/she is bound by them.
This licence to re-copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work, publication, or website whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of Fox Town and Country Homes website, including but not limited, to photographs, property details, virtual tours and/or floorplans may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose. You may not frame this website without the express consent of Fox Town and Country Homes. The Fox Town and Country Homes logo is a trade mark registered in the name of Fox Town and Country Homes in the UK and other parts of the world. Reproduction of this trade mark other than in order to view this website is prohibited.
The Land Registry data is Crown copyright and is reproduced with the permission of Land Registry under delegated authority from the Controller of HMSO.
Fox Town and Country Homes takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
Fox Town and Country Homes makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Furthermore, neither Fox Town and Country Homes nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free. Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
The user confirms that the terms and conditions and use of this website shall be governed by the
laws of England and Wales and that any and all disputes arising therefrom shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please note that all personal data sent to a Fox Town and Country Homes email address (for whatever purpose) will be stored on our IT systems and may be subject to wider systematic monitoring procedures which we have implemented for the purpose of our legitimate business interests to protect confidential and personal data and assist in our ability to identify potential data breaches.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
Full name of legal entity: Fox Town and Country Homes Ltd
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Holy Oak Farm, Upton Snodsbury, Worcestershire, WR7 4NH
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
This privacy notice was last amended in March 2021 and supersedes any earlier version.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have
grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, nationality, tax status and gender.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account, tax URN number and income/expenditure details where we manage a financial transaction for you, set up and standing order and payment card details, mortgage or insurance, licensing documentation and service contracts, proof of funds and evidence of source of funds.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Property Information includes details relating to your property including photographs, floor plans,
energy performance certificate ratings/home reports, property description and survey results when you engage us to market a property for you. Photographs of your property when we market your property for sale, prepare an inspection report on the condition of your property.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with services). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
To provide you with the estate agency services which you have asked us to provide, including but not limited to:
• helping you to sell your property, or to find a property to purchase;
• valuing your property; and
• conveyancing services;
• referring you to our mortgage and insurance partners; and
• progressing any mortgage and/or insurance transaction you may have commenced using our services.
• To fulfil our legal obligations to ensure Identity checks and Anti-Money Laundering checks are undertaken;
• To complete other property or personal checks required to progress the transaction for which you have engaged our services;
• To take payment from you for the services which we provide;
• To arrange and carry out viewings;
• To arrange an energy performance certificate or home report inspection for you;
• To better understand your requirements and provide you with services specific to your needs;
• To keep client records up to date;
Marketing of Our Services to You:
• To provide you with general updates in relation to the property market, in accordance with your preferences;
• To provide you with information which we reasonably believe may be relevant to you based on the services we are providing to you or to whom we can introduce you to including conveyancing and financial services products;
• To carry out targeted advertising to you on social media websites such as Facebook where you have already shown an interest in our services. This is done through analysing information we collect about your interactions on Our Site and making this available to social media networks;
• We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing);
• You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing;
• We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
Responding to Your queries:
• To help answer any questions which you have asked one of our agents or staff members;
• To provide you with a quote for our services;
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.
They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.